Membership of our Association is open to individuals who:
- 1.1 Subscribe to the objects of the Association, and
- 1.2 Are aged 18 years and over at the time of lodging a membership application, and
- 1.3 Are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, and
- 1.4 Have a current registered address within the catchment area of the Adelaide plains and hills of South Australia, and
- 1.5 Have been resident within the catchment area of the Adelaide plains and hills for at least 6 months prior to the date of the membership application
The benefits of being a member is that you will be invited to activities and events and kept informed about key issues affecting the organisation.
If you would like to become an association member please complete the Association Member Application Form below.