Seeking Administration Officer for our Aboriginal Social and Emotional Well Being Registered Training Organisation
- Rewarding focus on strengthening Aboriginal Social and Emotional Well-being Workforce Development and Support Systems
- Excellent remuneration – $52k – $57k (depending on qualifications and experience) plus super and salary packaging!
- Ongoing Position – suject to funding
- Great CBD location near Southern Park-lands with good local on-street parking
- Applications Close COB Wednesday 15th August 2018
About the Organisation
Nunkuwarrin Yunti is the foremost Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation in Adelaide, South Australia, providing a range of health care and community support services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
First incorporated in 1971, Nunkuwarrin Yunti has grown from a welfare agency with three employees to a multi-faceted organisation with over 100 staff who deliver a diverse range of health care and community support services.
Nunkuwarrin Yunti is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service, managed by an all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Board whose members are chosen by the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
About the People Development Unit (Click for more Information)
The People Development area is responsible for the development and implementation of accredited and non-accredited training activities, workforce training and educational supports and ensuring appropriate workforce supervision and support functions occur for Aboriginal social and emotional sector in South Australia. The broad purpose is to promote strong development of skills sets consistent with industry standards to promote increased retention and the wellbeing of the social and emotional wellbeing workforce.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the RTO Manager, People Development
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing comprehensive administrative and clerical support to the RTO.
- Maintaining effective mechanisms for the purpose of reporting, including managing AVETMISS data reporting, liaison with Abstudy for enrolled students (including organising travel and accommodation).
- Assisting the RTO to maintain a high level of compliance with regulatory body Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
- Providing accurate information as reception support and as a first point of contact with prospective and current students of Nunkuwarrin Yunti.
- Ensuring a high level of service, including data collection, records management and timely information to students.
- Working in a positive manner as a team member of the PDU.
- Contributing to maintaining the office in a tidy and well-presented standard.
- Establishing and maintaining courteous and professional communications with other Program areas of Nunkuwarrin Yunti, and a range of external community and government organisations.
To view the position description, Click here for J&P
Applications must address the Selection Criteria in the Job Description.
Please forward your Cover Letter, Job Application addressing the Selection Criteria and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries or for further information please contact HR via email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 5pm Adelaide time.
Please note: It is a requirement of this role that successful candidates have a current driver’s licence, and are willing to undergo a National Police Check prior to commencing employment with Nunkuwarrin Yunti.
Aboriginal People in particluar are encouraged to appply.