Adelaide, South Australia
3rd & 4th September 2015
Each delegate is required to register for the NACCHO Ochre Day (Day One & Two). All information provided to NACCHO when registering for the NACCHO Ochre Day remains confidential and will only be used to assist with planning, i.e. catering etc.
There is no registration fee to attend the NACCHO Ochre Day (Day One or Two).
Registration are open from 5.30pm – 6.30pm on 2nd September 2015
Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia (AHCSA)
220 Franklin Street, Adelaide City
All delegates will be given a registration pack that includes the NACCHO Ochre Day Program, general information on Adelaide, Promotional Items (includes info on AHCSA & Nunkuwarrin Yunti and a map of the walk from the breakfast to Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga.
Hoodie Presentation from 6.45pm – 10.00pm
Finger food will be provided during the course of the evening
Benjamin on Franklin Hotel (opposite AHCSA)
233 Franklin Street, Adelaide City
All delegates will be presented with their NACCHO Ochre Day 2015 Hoodie by Mark Saunders and Lizzy Adams. It is hoped that everyone will wear their Hoodie to the breakfast and on the walk to the lunch in Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga.
Finger food will be provided during the course of the evening.
Day 1 – 3rd September 2015
Breakfast and lunch is provided
NACCHO Ochre Day Breakfast will be held at the Adelaide Oval.
NACCHO Ochre Day Lunch will be held at Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga (“The Dreaming Place of the Red Kangaroo”).
Day 2 – 4th September 2015
Lunch is provided
NACCHO Ochre Day Workshop will be held at the National Wine Centre.
NACCHO Ochre Day Jaydon Adams Memorial Oration Dinner will be held at Port Power Football Club.
Speakers and Presentations
- Matthew Cooke: NACCHO Chairperson.
- John Singer: Nganampa Health Council CEO, AHCSA Chairperson & NACCHO Board Member.
- Uncle Tauto Sansbury: National NAIDOC Lifetime Achievement Award 2015
- Zibeon Fielding: Zibeon has been chosen to deliver this year’s Jaydon Adams Memorial Oration. Zibeon is a Aboriginal Health Worker & is studying to become a Registered Nurse, who is currently working at Mimili and Fregon clinics for Nganampa Health Council.
- Damian Rigney. Aboriginal Health Worker/Nurse.
- Gavin Wanganeen: AFL Football Legend.
- Patrick Johnson: Retired Aboriginal Olympian & Star Sprinter currently working for AMSANT.
- Frank Campbell: Indigenous Health Project Officer (Chronic Disease) AMSANT.
- Troy Combo: Programs Manager, Bulgarr Ngaru Medical Aboriginal Corporation, Casino Clinic.
- Dwayne Bannon-Harrison: Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness.
- Doug Milera: Indigenous Business Owner/Tauondi College Executive.
- Players from both Port Power & Adelaide Crows.
There is no cost to attend the NACCHO Ochre Day Jaydon Adams Memorial Oration Dinner, (however you must indicate by registering below that you will be attending this dinner). Females are welcome to attend the dinner, however for catering purposes you must register by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates are responsible for paying and organising their own travel and accommodation.
For further information please contact Mark Saunders.
Mobile: 0409 959 191