The Centre's stunning architectural design and unique Aboriginal artefact display makes Nunkuwarrin Yunti a welcoming venue for meetings, conferences, workshops, tours, and exhibitions.
A range of facilities are available for hire or use by the community and general public and are available to book for use between the below hours unless otherwise negotiated.
- Tuesday to Thursday 9.00am – 4.30pm
- Friday 9.00am – 3.30pm Friday
Available for use are an interactive whiteboard (Carpeted Area/boardroom), electronic whiteboard, overhead projector and screen, television and video recorder, slide projector, flipchart and microphone system.
Please confirm your requirements in advance. A hot water urn is available for use plus kitchen facilities but we are unable to provide catering provisions and request that you organise any crockery, cutlery, tea, coffee etc that is required. You are welcome to use outside caterers and we can supply contact names and numbers.
Meeting Room (Boardroom)
- Ideal for board/committee meetings
- Seats 10 people
- Space Can be used for conferences, meetings, workshops and exhibitions
- Seating for approximately 100 people
- Great for using if you want a nice, bright, light filtered area
- Seating for approximately 50 people
Tours of the Centre can be arranged. To hire any of the above facilities please contact Barbara Myles.