An exciting opportunity exists to support Nunkuwarrin Yunti to provide comprehensive primary care services for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- On-going, part-time position
- Competitive remuneration + super + salary sacrificing options
About Nunkuwarrin Yunti
Nunkuwarrin Yunti, the foremost Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation in Adelaide aims to promote and deliver improvement in the health and wellbeing of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their families in the greater metropolitan areas of Adelaide and regional areas to advance their social, cultural and economic status. The Organisation places a strong focus on a client centered approach to the delivery of services and a collaborative working culture to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients.
About the Opportunity
Nunkuwarrin Yunti is seeking experienced Dentist to join our primary care services team to work effectively with the organisation in supporting the dental services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
The position is located within the Primary Care Services and will be based in Wakefield St, Adelaide.
Some of your key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Provide general and emergency oral health care to eligible clients who present with dental diseases and oral health problems in accordance with best practice standards and guidelines
- Provide limited clinical guidance to members to achieve common goals
- Contribute to effective multi-disciplinary teams and communication processes, staff development and a harmonious workplace
- Liaise with external agencies as necessary
You must be able to meet with the criteria below to be considered for this role:
- AHPRA registered
- Appropriate insurances (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional patient care focus
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
Importantly, you’ll have demonstrated experience in supporting Aboriginal individuals and families and will be driven to improve the health outcomes in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. A strong understanding and knowledge of Aboriginal societies and culture and the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with Aboriginal people will be pivotal to success in this role.
Please click here to view a full position description.
Please click here to download the Nunkuwarrin Yunti Application Form.
Application is to be emailed to Human Resources email@example.com