- An opportunity to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community
- Ongoing Full Time (1.0FTE)
- Remuneration circa $52,643 – $57,099 per annum + super + salary sacrificing options
- Position based in Christies Beach
About Nunkuwarrin Yunti
Nunkuwarrin Yunti works to promote and deliver improvement in the health and wellbeing of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the greater metropolitan area of Adelaide and to advance their social, cultural and economic status. The Organisation places a strong focus on a client centered approach to the delivery of services and a collaborative working culture to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Recognising that our people are the key to our ongoing success we offer the following benefits:
The Paanthi team provides mental health support services through counsellors, mental health clinicians and social workers which assist people to deal with a range of issues including grief & loss, depression, trauma, family and/or relationship matters, and any other issues which impact on social and emotional wellbeing:
- Provide a high quality, professional main and health reception, administration and switchboard services as the first point of contact for clients, their families and visitors to Nunkuwarrin Yunti’s Christies Beach site.
- Handle all phone and front desk enquiries and refer clients and visitors to the most appropriate person and/or service area.
- Undertake associated administrative support work for Social and Emotional Wellbeing programs, such as recording team minutes, managing correspondence, printing resources and records management duties in line with organisational policies and procedures to promote privacy and confidentiality.
- Extensively liaise with employees of Nunkuwarrin Yunti, visiting medical and professional experts and members of the public.
- Undertake MBS billing and other related finance tasks.
- Assisting with opening the site in the morning by 9:00am and closing at 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Please click here to view a full position description.
For further information or any queries, please contact Lesley Roxbee, Team Manager – Paanthi on (08) 83923500 or email email@example.com
Application is to be emailed to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of this role, applicants from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note applications close by COB 26 April 2019.
Please include your CV and a cover letter and application form.