Quitting smoking is one of the best things a person who smokes can do to improve their health and live longer.
The Tackling Tobacco team run 'Quit Workshops' for community members interested in quitting smoking. Workshops explore the harms of smoking, methods for dealing with smoking, craving and triggers, and discuss helpful hints for quitting.
- Workshops run for 1-2 hours
- Can be tailored to suit the needs of individuals, groups or workplaces
- Delivered in a location that is convenient for you
- Nicotine replacement therapy discussions and trials
If you would like Nunkuwarrin Yunti to support you to quit smoking you can:
- get more information on the tackling tobacco website
- call us on 8406 1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 'Quit Workshops' encourage people to be more physically active or get fit, as part of quitting and feeling well towards being healthy. There are weekly fitness groups you can also join with others who are on a similar journey to quitting tobacco.
Start today! Speak to a member of the Tackling Tobacco team on 8406-1600 or email email@example.com.